Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

Violet - chỉ dành cho những người chuyên Anh - đọc lòi mắt

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
artemis!
::Tiên linh thần đảo::
artemis!

Tổng số bài gửi : 276

Violet   - chỉ dành cho những người chuyên Anh -  đọc lòi mắt Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Violet - chỉ dành cho những người chuyên Anh - đọc lòi mắt   Violet   - chỉ dành cho những người chuyên Anh -  đọc lòi mắt Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:56 pm

Violet sunset is falling on the river and filling my eyes. To me, the violet colour is now the colour of missing you, nostalgia and extreme solitude. During the days when we have been “together”, you often find your way into my dream with the mild violet that I’m very fond of. You often assure me that the colour violet is the pure faith that we have in our love, a special love that has brought us closer together though we’r miles and miles apart. The nature of love is diversified, the flavours of love are never identical, so I very much appreciate our across-the ocean- love story. We have never met eachother even once, yet your image always becomes vivid in every detail in my mind whenever I think of you. We have never held hands, yet your warm voice from that distant land is able to see me through the long, lonely nights, when the chilly wind is howling outside and solitude is winding its icy hand around my weeping heart.
The colour violet now obsesses me, didn’t you know ? I’m recalling every little story that you told me day after day. A violet dress was passing, and you stood motionless with your eyes fastened on it, making my face over the girl’s to imagine I was standing before you in flesh. A violet umbrella was flung open on the corner of the street , and you rushed to the shop to fetch the same for me. You know how much I love the colour violet, and have you ever wondered why ? Just like you, I believe violet is the colour of constant faith of a steady love. Yet my mother, a lady who has been going through the better part of her life experiencing all the human joys and sorrows, often gives a deep sigh whenever she sees me cherish a violet flower in my hands, “ violet is the colour of romance, my little girl. To my belief, it’s not good that a woman has a special love for this colour, because it’s ominous of sadness or unavoidable seperation in your love life sooner or later. Take my words, dear, my life has proved what I have told you. I used to have a passionate love with it…” I would not listen to her though, I still love that mysterious colour. Also I have a feeling that our love is so fragile as to be non-existent in the eyes of other people. In such a materialistic world as ours, even when we hold something in our hands, we are still not sure whether or not it belongs to us. Did you ever know someone who breathes and worships an abstract love ? I myself have had a strong confidence is shaken to the root by other people’s doubt. This dark cloud of doubt has grown larger and larger while the geographical distance between us stay the same. You’r so far-reaching, yet the sadness in me and smiles and cries of the babies around me are so real. I have been reminded so often that you’re just a wandering bird among the high skies and at last, I must face a difficult choice. In that distant place, do you still believe in the faith of the colour violet ? As for me, I have fully sensed the acute pain of seperation that my mother implied. Is this because of the colour violet that I love, or because of the change in my heart ? I will never know the reason, but I want you to know my heart is the most restless of all restless hearts on this earth, and part of it has been saved for you…”

Violet sunset is falling on the river and filling my eyes. To me, the violet colour is now the colour of missing you, nostalgia and extreme solitude. During the days when we have been “together”, you often find your way into my dream with the mild violet that I’m very fond of. You often assure me that the colour violet is the pure faith that we have in our love, a special love that has brought us closer together though we’r miles and miles apart. The nature of love is diversified, the flavours of love are never identical, so I very much appreciate our across-the ocean- love story. We have never met eachother even once, yet your image always becomes vivid in every detail in my mind whenever I think of you. We have never held hands, yet your warm voice from that distant land is able to see me through the long, lonely nights, when the chilly wind is howling outside and solitude is winding its icy hand around my weeping heart.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
artemis!
artemis!

Tổng số bài gửi : 276

Violet   - chỉ dành cho những người chuyên Anh -  đọc lòi mắt Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Violet - chỉ dành cho những người chuyên Anh - đọc lòi mắt   Violet   - chỉ dành cho những người chuyên Anh -  đọc lòi mắt Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:56 pm

The colour violet now obsesses me, didn’t you know ? I’m recalling every little story that you told me day after day. A violet dress was passing, and you stood motionless with your eyes fastened on it, making my face over the girl’s to imagine I was standing before you in flesh. A violet umbrella was flung open on the corner of the street , and you rushed to the shop to fetch the same for me. You know how much I love the colour violet, and have you ever wondered why ? Just like you, I believe violet is the colour of constant faith of a steady love. Yet my mother, a lady who has been going through the better part of her life experiencing all the human joys and sorrows, often gives a deep sigh whenever she sees me cherish a violet flower in my hands, “ violet is the colour of romance, my little girl. To my belief, it’s not good that a woman has a special love for this colour, because it’s ominous of sadness or unavoidable seperation in your love life sooner or later. Take my words, dear, my life has proved what I have told you. I used to have a passionate love with it…” I would not listen to her though, I still love that mysterious colour. Also I have a feeling that our love is so fragile as to be non-existent in the eyes of other people. In such a materialistic world as ours, even when we hold something in our hands, we are still not sure whether or not it belongs to us. Did you ever know someone who breathes and worships an abstract love ? I myself have had a strong confidence is shaken to the root by other people’s doubt. This dark cloud of doubt has grown larger and larger while the geographical distance between us stay the same. You’r so far-reaching, yet the sadness in me and smiles and cries of the babies around me are so real. I have been reminded so often that you’re just a wandering bird among the high skies and at last, I must face a difficult choice. In that distant place, do you still believe in the faith of the colour violet ? As for me, I have fully sensed the acute pain of seperation that my mother implied. Is this because of the colour violet that I love, or because of the change in my heart ? I will never know the reason, but I want you to know my heart is the most restless of all restless hearts on this earth, and part of it has been saved for you…”

“I am sitting here, staring at the screen and trying to choke down something extremely hot in my heavy chest. I am controling myself too hard, as any man should do, but I can not prevent two big teardrops from rolling out of the corners of my eyes and falling on the keyboard. The insensitive words are dancing in disorder before me, laughing at me perhaps. A man should never cry, I also know this. But now, the shattering my heart causes me to give up any principle in this world. No, I can not suppress my emotions any more, the male ego in me has dissappeared. At 26, for the first time I have known what love is. You are my first love. You’r so close yet so far. You’re a tender, pure voice that I have heard so many times on the phone and a virtual image that I have seen so many times on the internet. You’r my numerous sleepless nights. You’re the cheerful and sad moments that I have kept to myself. I have been teased as a romantic and silly young man but I do not all care about that. You have given me much more happiness than a lot of people arround me, and surely you deserve the highest place in my enthusiastic heart. Tell me, baby, why do you leave me alone in this pain ? Why have you given me a lot of peaceful moments, and now you decide to take back more than that ? I have dreamed of a beautiful heaven, where I will hold your hand and take you into everlasting happiness, but now you have a pushed me back down to earth. Is it really fair to me ? I do understand your situation and I do not blame you for anything, though this pain ought not to have been inflicted on me. Sometimes we are in a vain chase after happiness. Which is a vague concept not always of our making. Whatever your happiness is, I will do anything necessary for it. Don’t look back my dear, just look ahead into a bright future that is waiting for you. Just forget the past memories to take your new responsiblities. Remember I will be by your side and give you a hand whenever you are in need, but never try to find a safe lodging in my heart. I have no more right to give it to you…
Về Đầu Trang Go down

Violet - chỉ dành cho những người chuyên Anh - đọc lòi mắt
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang